1. What did you do in 2003 that you'd never done before?
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
i dont think i had any new years resolutions
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
yah, my moms best friend angela
4. Did anyone close to you die?
not really close to me
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2004 that you lacked in 2003?
7. What date from 2003 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
october 13th...cuz i got to go onstage and dance my ass off while singing with ken casey
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
getting a job
9. What was your biggest failure?
not being able to hold a relationship
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
a few colds here and there...and lots of bruises from shows
11. What was the best thing you bought?
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
anyone but me
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
14. Where did most of your money go?
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
16. What song will always remind you of 2003?
"In the Arms of Sleep"-Smashing Pumpkins
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? happier
ii. thinner or fatter? same i think
iii. richer or poorer? richer
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
lots of stuff...im not a very fun person
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
weed even though i didnt do it a lot anyways
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
at home with my mom, dad, sister, and grandparents
22. Did you fall in love in 2003?
23. How many one-night stands?
24. What was your favorite TV program?
malcolm in the middle, that 70s show, the simpsons
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
26. What was the best book you read?
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
28. What did you want and get?
29. What did you want and not get?
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
pirates of the carribean
31. What did you do on your birthday?
went to school, went to dinner with my parents, and hung out with tim and big hed
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
i would have never met nathan
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2003?
jeans and band shirts
34. What kept you sane?
music and friends
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
bush being a dumb fuck
37. Who did you miss?
matt and jason
38. Who was the best new person you met?
matt, jason, oz, candy, and big hed
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2003:
dont fall in love
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
i am a loser, i am satan, i am jesus christ, im me, there are no winners in this fucked reality
1. Go to a party? yes
2. Try something new? yes
3. Have someone/something change your life? yes
4. Kiss someone? yes
5. Tell your family and friends you love them? all the time
6. Buy something extravagant? yah
7. Do something nice for you? probly
8. Do something terribly wrong? possibly
9. Move? no
10. Go to a concert? of course
Best of the Year:
1. Party: the one i went to with erin and jake...blac bloc played
2. Show: all the spitvalves shows...and dropkick murphys
3. CD: no gods, no managers
4. Movie: pirates of the caribbean
5. Song: "in the arms of sleep"
6. Experience: lots and lots of shows
7. Concert: i already answered that
8. Book: already answered that too
9. Month: october
10. Day: a lot
11. Best internet friend you made: i dont know
Worst of the Year:
1. Party: most of the ones i went to
2. Show: deroot...i dont even know why i went
3. CD: the new rancid cd
4. Movie: from justin to kelly
5. Song: a lot of stuff
6. Experience you had: bah
7. Concert: already answered that
8. Book: she said yes...fuckin horrible
9. Month: august
10. Day: i dont remember
Hopes for 2004:
1. Predict something that you think will happen in 2004? the same as this year
2. What do you hope changes about your country? we get a better president
3. What do you hope for yourself? i become more optimistic
4. What do you hope for your family? they cut me some slack
5. What do you hope for your best friends? that they dont forget about me
6. What do you hope for the rest of your friends? same
where were you when it began: home
did you stay up: yeah
what was your new year wish? there was none
how many boyfriends: 4
broke up: yah
have any crushes?: yes
care to mention names? no
person who made you happiest: my friends
had to say goodbye:jason and matt
missed anyone: yah
win anything? not that i remember
best place you went to: san fransisco
worst place you went to: deland
happiest moment: too many
how was your birthday: it was alright